Thursday, July 28, 2005

so i peed my pants today....well almost....

i have a few very interesting people that i work with. that is just an understatement. some i LOVE. most i dislike. as i sat down for my break this morning (which by the way is at 9am, which means i'm 3 hours into my workday already...that just makes my stomach ache...)tangent, sorry....i started to talk to a co-worker about the "breast bud" issue. she said "breast buds"?! "what are breast buds"? i said "you know, when your breast begin to develop and you have little boobies". THIS IS NOT A LIE...her exact response was....."oh, you mean "titty-balls". that's all i have to say today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

HAHA.. Reet teach Ainsley "titty balls" how classic would that be?
( I might even use that one myself)

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home