Thursday, August 04, 2005

and we have


over the shoulder titty ball holders! :) haha! i've got to find a new way to amuse myself! sheesh. so this mama went to the target yesterday and purchased little brasiers for ainstermonster. some white and some colored. so, she was excited when i showed them to her and then she decided that they looked like her bathing suit top (same shape) and every five seconds she said "mom, swim". for about an hour! she insisted on showing me her bra all day too. and the folks at school tried to figure out why she kept saying "ba" and pointing to her shirt. they finally called me to find out if i knew what she was talking about. she's out of school for the next three weeks so hopefully we can get a handle on the "ba" issue!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Man 9 and in a bra?? I think I was 14 and that was pushing it. I probably didn't even need one yet but refused to be the only girl w/out one!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home