Thursday, August 11, 2005

sheewwwwwwwww.........

now i know the recent posts have been a bit frantic and all about the puberty thing. however, i think that my insanity had been taken over by my stress about my state board exam that was a two week process and is finally over. and thank god i passed, because my husband would have had to put my ass in sh. pratt if i didn't. i haven't had a good night's sleep in about a month (sorry cara, i know i shouldn't complain about that one)but after the test on monday and work on tuesday, i slept for about 12 hours tuesday and another 8 on wednesday plus a 2 hour nap. sheesh. i guess when your head isn't filled with crap like compressions to rescue breath ratios for infants/children/neonates and adults, and the fact that your nine year old has titty balls, you can get a good nights sleep! i just wanted to say thanks to my BTB that have supported my endeavor and to thank my girl ainster for inspiration. it's all for you monster.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kody said...

Hope sleep finds you soon.

*smiles*

Lovely blog here, your daughter is beautiful.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Congrats again Reet. Your such a good mama but then Ainsley is pretty inspirational!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home