Thursday, August 25, 2005

why i cannot have another kid right now

so i went to have a burger with my husband on our usual saturday night date. we LOVE red robin which is quite ironic since the redheaded giant asshole is a manager there. anyway last week when we went, my husbands balls shriveled up when we walked in the door. at least that's what he claims! there were 20, yes 20, 10 year olds at a table with like 2 adults who didn't have control of the situation and red robin had been taken over. not to offend, but ewww. it is moments like this that make me snap out of any child bearing mindset and feel the need to just take what i have and run. or skate. i cannot be a CCRG with a bun in the oven! i love my ainsley and i think that for now i'm content. we'll keep you posted on the procreation plans, but right now i just want to skate and hang some curtains. don't count me out yet cara! we do still have an appointment with a high risk doc in september! i promise!

2 Comments:

Blogger reet said...

chuck e cheese is dangerous. it's a good place to get trampled if you are into that!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

hehe, no pressure from me. I got your back no matter what you choose but damn, you better keep that appointment :)

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home