Thursday, August 25, 2005

i think i'm crazy

i've been thinking about my meems and her comments on my blog about me and my bloody drawers, and i think i have lost my mind. i mean, i remember rolling down the stairs with my hot pink drawers in my hand (they were my favorite ones) and i was very upset.and hot. i was pissed to have to get the 'riod. i was pissed that the pad made noise when i walked across the room let alone running down the soccer fields. i was pissed in general which i might be able to just blame on the birth of my brother (mom, is that when it started"?!) i'm crazy i know. maybe i have made myself belive that i shoved them. maybe from my perspective i did. but i remember it sucked and i hated every minute of it. i have to say that i have grown used to it now, but i still think it sucks and i cannot wait for it to be over. while i hear the "change" sucks too. i still hate it. poor meems. i hope i didn't totally offend you meems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home