Saturday, September 24, 2005

it's official

i am SO not ready to have another kid. i thought that if we had a contraceptive mishap that i would be fine. but when my 'riod was a whole 6 hours late this past week, one would have thought i was knocking on death's door.

over the past month i have been completely stressed out over ainsley and baltimore city transportation and education. so much that i had my very first panic attack ever and landed in the ER because i thought i was dying. really. so a few cardiac tests, and dr. visits and cat scans later, i was told that i'm stressed out and need to relax. NO FUCKING SHIT PEOPLE! jesus! and i thought i was handling my life fairly well, considering. so i am given a stress relieving med, and told to lighten up. what else is new. i have found the sport for that by the way....smashyaface...hehehe. no really, suicide sprints on rollerskates really kicks my ass, but i feel really good afterward.

i chill for the week after my scare, make sure to eat well and skate often, and then wham. punched in the face with a late 'riod. i haven't had to dip into the meds by the way. so, what happens, i almost flipped out again. i'm too damn scared and i'm too into what i have going on to put it on hold for another pregnancy. i'm not down, and i might not ever be. i can barely handle what i have on my plate now. no dessert thanks. sorry ladies. i don't think i have it in me. i think i need to keep the little sanity that i have left. speaking of which, i'm off to take my daughter to my ex husbands house....

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Reet, stop apologizing. You know that every one of your friends/family members is going to support any decision you make for you and your family. You are a superstar, and don't let yourself or anyone get you down because you have an only child. Please girl, you know better. Rock on.

Love,
Ame

1:06 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Yeah no shit, who cares about us. You know what is best for you and that's all we want for you as well.

Please let me know if you need ANYTHING. Panic attacks fucking suck and they are scary. Take care of yourself and beat some ass on the rink to let off some steam. And can you rig the raffle for me, I bought a ticket :)

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home